Computing project manager: a path in stages
Develop your skills in an international context
A few figures:
- 80% of Sup'Esaip graduates find a job 2 months after their 5 years higher education after A' levels have been validated
- A 92.5% success rate
- Nearly 900 former Sup'Esaip students
Classes in 2 stages:
- You want to quickly enter the world of work: opt for a 1 year Bachelor syllabus to develop your technical skills. At the end of this period, you will be able to either find employment or continue your Sup'esaip course.
- You want to continue up to 5 years after A' levels to quickly obtain project manager recognition: after the Bachelor year, you continue the Sup'esaip syllabus to validate the Title of level 1 (5 years higher education after A' levels).
Managing computer projects: a profession of the future that requires versatility
The Sup'esaip Computing and networks project manager training course was designed so you can acquire expertise in managing computer projects and information systems:
- Project management methodology (AGILE, Cycle in V, SCRUM...)
- Quality management of a computer project (CMMI, ITIL...)
- Risk management, cost management
- Lead time planning and management
- J2EE, ORACLE, CISCO, VPN, ...
The international market finally accessible
With esaip, the international market is accessible to everybody whatever their initial language level. The syllabus includes lessons overseas in our partner universities. You choose between:
- Improving your everyday professional level of English: you will carry out 2 study periods in English-speaking partner universities
- Acquire fluency in English and learn a 2nd language: you will do 1 study period in an English-speaking partner university then 1 study period in a German or Spanish-speaking university.
In addition to studying abroad you can do each of your internships overseas. Nothing is more effective for understanding the culture of a country and improving your language!