35 years of experience
For 35 years, ESAIP has integrated the international dimension into the heart of its programs:
- International exchanges: 100% of students go on study abroad trips, i.e. nearly 350 students per year
- Solid partnerships with 90 universities around the world for study trips
- A multicultural campus: international students are welcomed and integrated into the heart of our school
- Recognized expertise in operational preparation for cultural differences and in language learning
- A beginner’s level is sufficient to enter ESAIP
- A network of French (multinational) and foreign companies for internships
International in everyday life
For 100% of our students, the international experience is part of their daily lives at ESAIP. We work on several axes adapted to your level:
- Oral and written language courses: learn to communicate in everyday life and to work in a foreign language with confidence
- English is compulsory as a first language and a second language can be chosen from: Spanish, German or Italian (Italian only for the Aix-en-Provence campus)
- Discovery of cultural diversity and professional practices
- Interventions by foreign teachers from partner universities or ESAIP teachers who are natives of foreign countries
- Some specialties only in English
- Exchange and integration of international students on campus
- International events
Support and tutoring
Having trouble? We’ll help you get back on track with languages!
English Week: A week of refresher courses before entering the engineering program (the admission jury will inform you). For those who have a weak level or who do not feel comfortable enough in foreign languages. Grammar workshops, debates on various themes, skits, parties, other fun activities… and good humor 100% in English!
Tutoring: Organize and stimulate mutual aid between students through teamwork supervised by referent teachers
Support: Targeted action by teachers to help students in difficulty to make better progress
Go Fluent software: To help each student take charge of his or her own learning (organize, assimilate and consolidate knowledge and skills), each student has an account on the “Go Fluent” learning platform. This tool is accessible all year round via the Internet, so you can work in the computer rooms on campus, from home, during your stay abroad and on internships.
TOEIC: ESAIP prepares you for the TOEIC test, which is mandatory for obtaining a diploma, thanks to training tools. The minimum score required is 800.
Hosting of international students
ESAIP welcomes many international students for academic exchanges and short programs to discover the French language and culture. Being a multicultural campus is one of our strongest values.
Each year we welcome more than 30 different nationalities to the campus (Chinese, English, German, Spanish, Chilean, Indian students…) for a few weeks or for complete courses over several years.
ESAIP also organizes and participates in international events for students, employees or for relations with our international partners.
The mobility of our graduates
85% of our graduates live and work in France. 15% work abroad: Germany, Switzerland, Monaco, Spain, United States, Canada, Mexico, United Kingdom, Brazil, Australia, Luxembourg, China, Qatar, Cameroon, South Africa and many others!